Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tired

I'm tired. 

Tired of being hot and sweaty.  I'm ready for fall.  Yep.  I said it.  I'M DONE.  Peace out summer... get out of here. 

Tired of my job with all these high school type ladies who can't just do their work.  They have to discuss it and then gossip about everyone around us (probably me included) before doing any actual work.  I'm sooo not a part of popular girls here. 

Tired of the X acting like a damn martyr and my family acting like I'm the bad guy all the time.  Why can't anyone just be happy for me? 

Tired of feeling fat and gross but frustrated I don't have the energy or time to do anything about it.

Tired of my hair.  I hate having the thickest hair on the planet and did I mention how fucking HOT it is these days???  Ugh...

I need a nap.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not yet burned out with the summer heat though Fall is my favorite season so I am looking forward to that.

    Did that nap help?

    -R.

    ReplyDelete