Friday, August 26, 2011

Nothing to see here...

Hurricanes make this girl, who books flights and deals with airlines for a living, super duper grumpy.  I can't fly the planes people.  What the hell do you think I can do for you at this point?!?  It's a hurricane.  Flights are going to be delayed and just generally fucked up for the next 3 days.  You won't miss your cruise - trust me.  We'll get you there somehow, but it may be through Bumblefuck Mississippi.  Enjoy your vacation.  *grin* 

The besties and all the kids are coming over to play tonight while the grown ups drink.  Do other parents do this?  We chill at my house, drink, talk, sit outside while the little ones run amok in my house destroying everything in it's path.  I love to still be able to spend time with the friends, my favorite little person and my lovah - alcohol.  :)  

I  haven't heard anything about the job interview I had a few weeks ago.  He said it would be the end of the month before I heard, but this is killing me.  Dead.  I'm the least patient person on the planet.  It's taken every bit of grown up restraint I can muster, to not email the man every.single.minute to ask, "now?  Now?  Do you know yet?  Now?  What do you think?  Me?  I'm awesome.  Thanks, I know.  Now?  Decision, now?"  Gaaahhhh.... I heard someone else applied that might be a bit more qualified, but I'm still holding out hope and keeping my fingers crossed... It's pretty much all I can concentrate on right now. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment