Monday, August 22, 2011

Hot lunch!

My baby girl is all growed up.  Yep.  The Stinker started Kindergarten last week and my whole world has been turned upside down.  She seems older already.  It makes this mommy so proud and so sad at the same time. 

She wasn't scared at all on the first day and saddled up to that teeny tiny desk ready to tackle anything they threw at her.  She was pumped and I loved that.  No crying for her.  Maybe a few tears for me. 

When anyone asked her about her first few days, all she could talk about was HOT LUNCH!  It's the best part of the day in her world.  She loves everything about it.  Couldn't wait to tell me about the three milk choices she had.  Three!?!?  What a world we live in.  :)
 


I've never been more proud to be a mommy, and I can't wait to see what other new changes this year brings for my little Stinker.  She amazes me every day.

3 comments:

  1. It really does help when they are happy to start kindergarten, doesn't it? I know if my daughter had been crying and upset I would have had such a hard time leaving her. It was hard enough as it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just gets nothing but better, my friend. :) Congrats on her first big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mama! Your hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete