Thursday, August 4, 2011

Randomness

Here are some random things floating around in this frizzy pretty lil head of mine...

1.  The Stinker starts Kindergarten in two weeks... Holy Balls, how is that even possible?  ....and more importantly, what is she going to wear on the first day?  Momma needs to start shopping!

2.  I have a big interview coming up next week.  It's within the same company I work for, and might be more traveling than I would like, but it's an opportunity that was MADE for me.  I can't pass it up.  I'm so nervous I could barf on myself.  Good thing the first interview is over the phone.... 

3.  I'm trying to decide what my free cruise should be for 2011.  (it's a tough job I have - hehe)  Do I take the long Australia cruise that will pretty much burn ALL my vacation time for next year by February?  Or should I be sensible and take a shorter European cruise and save the Australia one for when I have more time off saved up?  I hate being a grown up and making sensible decisions. 

4.  The BFF is getting ready to also head back to school (she's a Kindergarten teacher), so that means "the depression" (say it with your big announcer voice) has set in.  She loves her some summer and "the depression" means even more nightly beers and whining about her life being over.  Love you BFF! 

Funny thought I had today... is The Stinker's new teacher doing the same thing?  Drinking nightly and sending emails to friends telling them to shoot her because school starts soon?  Maybe I should bring her teacher a Blue Moon for Back to School night next week.    

5.  I totally feel like I'm boobing out of this shirt today at work.  Ugh...

Ok that's only five random things, but hey... I'm a simple girl.  Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, boobing out. Love it!

    I remember when my girl was starting kindergarten. It was SUCH a special day for both of us!

    ReplyDelete