Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I give up

I think I'm finally throwing in the towel. 

I was super duper sick this past weekend.  The Stinker had to stay at the ex's, I didn't move from the couch for 3 days, sick.  It was terrible. 

During that time I watched a lot of Sex and the City dvd's.  It was heavenly (besides the fever, coughing, snot fest I was having).  There was one episode where the girls are talking about the number of "great loves" each person gets in their lifetime.   

I'm worried that maybe I already had the great loves of my life.  I feel extremely lucky to have had those men in my life, but I don't know that I have the energy to keep looking for that kind of love.  What if that was it for me?  I had my chance and blew it.  Twice. 

The Fox that I was dating has disappeared by no fault of my own and for the first time in quite awhile - I could care less about finding someone new.  Fuck butterflies, chemistry and true love.  I'm so over it.   

I'm sure I'll snap out of this funk and be back to spouting butterflies and unicorns in no time, but right now... I could really care less.

No comments:

Post a Comment