Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hairapy

I'm ready for a major change.  I'm in the mood to do something drastic.  Since the BFF isn't ready to get another tattoo with me.  I'm thinking I'll mess with my hair.
 
I have really really thick, coarse long red hair.  It's all one length and has been for as long as I can remember.  I've never had bangs.  Ok, maybe I did in high school when I was caught in hair hell with my short "pube" haircut.  *shudder*  It was awful.  Trust me. 

Anywho...  The natural curl is a thorn in my side.  I've paid to have it chemically straightened but that is such an expensive process I haven't had it done in a few years.  My hair is so thick and heavy the length actually pulls the curl out quite a bit.  That's a good thing. 

I want to do this.  Bangs! 


My hair is about an inch or so longer than this, and with my own curl and my monster curling iron that's what my hair looks like most days. 

The question is about the bangs.  Could I do it?  I'd have to flat iron them all the live long day, but man they are sassy.  I heart them soooo much and haven't stopped thinking about doing this since I saw the picture. 

Would I be biting off more than I can chew with this haircut?  Has anyone regretted getting bangs after years and years of one length hair?

3 comments:

  1. Oh...I still want a tattoo...but let's do it in the summer when I have much more free time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blah Blah Blah... *cough* it'll never happen *cough*

      Delete
  2. I love this hairstyle!!! Go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete