Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weekend away....

This weekend, the besties and I are getting the hell out of Dodge!  Ok, I don't really live in a town called Dodge, but you know what I mean.  I hope.  Or you're dumb. 

We are going to brave the detours due to all the terrible flooding of the Mighty Mo and head to Kansas City with our kidlets.  We'll be piling my friend's van full of booster seats (4 mommies, 4 kids - 2 boys, 2 girls), we'll throw some snacks at the kids, set them up with some movies, crank up the tunes for the mommies and enjoy a long weekend with friends!

We plan to visit the American Girl store, where I'm sure the Stinker will lose her shit she'll be so damn excited!  Then we are going to have some grub at the TRex restaurant to make the two boys happy and then after some more outlet shopping for us moms, we plan to set the kiddos up in the adjoining hotel room, let them do their thang and we will get our drink on!  We'll be next door... geesh.  And drunk.  Maybe. 

Should be a fun weekend!!!  I'm ready for a weekend away with some of my favorite people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment