Monday, July 18, 2011

Google +

I finally wrangled myself an invite for this Google+ site, and while I haven't figured out how it works, the concept is super!  

My one huge beef with Facebook is that I have 300 friends while I really care about what about 30 of them are doing or saying.  I also really only want about 30 of them to see what I'm doing at any given time.

Most of them are High School people that I felt like I couldn't say NO to when they requested me as a friend, but I could really give a shit what their kid ate for breakfast or where their funny looking husband took them for an anniversary dinner. 

Google+ seems to have alleviated that negative part of Facebook, as you create circles to put your friends into.  You can share your info, post, photos with whichever circle you want...

Well done Google... well done.  Now lets see if I can get a few more friends than the 4 I currently have on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment