Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mid life crisis

Yep. 
 
I turn 40 freaking years old this year and I think I've had my official mid life crisis
 
AND I LOVE IT!!
 
In January I sold the house I had only lived in for 3 years and built a brand new house.  About 2 weeks ago I decided (after thinking about this even before the house thing) to buy a brand new car.  Like a 2013 new car.  Neither of these things were absolutely necessary, but dammit they sure been fun! 
 
I can honestly say I have never been happier.  Everything seems to be falling into place for me and I feel like 2013 is going to be MY year. 
 
I had a lot of stress in 2012 that I didn't get into on here, but to say there has been a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders would be an understatement. 
 
I never realized how awful the lay out of my old house was until I finally moved out.  The feeling of being totally content with every aspect of my new home is so amazing. 
 
I will try and get some house pictures up soon.  I've never been great with decorating (I just don't have that "eye) but with the invention of Pinterest and being able to stalk some blogs with great decorating ideas... I'd say I'm actually doing ok!  It's been blast! 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! This is awesome news, and you're right - YOLO!!!!!!!! GET IT!

    ReplyDelete